Valentine's Day 2023
Valentine's Day at Penn & Beech Candle Co.
Friday, February 10 - Tuesday, February 14
Make a Reservation
Come Pour (your heart out!) with Us this Valentine's Day weekend! We're celebrating with our Valentine's Day special, perfect for showing your favorite human how much you care. Pour with us anytime from 2/10 - 2/14, and you'll receive our free limited edition mini LOVE candle with $50 purchase*! With notes of Champagne, Rose Petals, and Leather, LOVE smells just like it should - sweet, bubbly, and romantic, with just a touch of clean musk. The perfect candle to light at home after a fun date night out or to gift to that special someone.
And to make things even sweeter, we're also featuring our new pink and gold three-wick vessel, available for pour-your-own candles this Valentine's weekend only while supplies last!
Reservations to pour with us this Valentine's Day weekend are strongly recommended and can be easily made on our website via Yelp (walk-in space is not guaranteed). No advance purchase necessary - just make a reservation and come ready to have fun and create a candle that is truly custom for you!
*A few notes about our LOVE special:
- Limit one free candle per purchase
- Spend $50 or more (pre-tax) on pour-your-own products and/or beverages to be eligible for free candle with purchase while supplies last
- Guests can pay together on one bill to be eligible, and the offer can also be combined with our buy three, get one free offer!
- Does not apply to pre-poured candle purchases, only the pour-your-own candle experience
- LOVE candles will be gifted at time of pouring
- LOVE candles are 4oz, 30 hour burn time
- Plan on ~1 hour to pour your candles in shop (longer for groups 5+).
- Candles take 2 hours to cure before they are ready to take home. If you wish to pour a candle and pick it up the same day, please be sure to reserve a time at least three hours before close to ensure your candle has time to cure. If you are unable to pick up your candles the same day, you are welcome to pick them up anytime in the two weeks following your visit.
- Planning on enjoying a meal at a local restaurant as part of your celebration? We recommend pouring candles first, then making a restaurant reservation for while your candles cure.
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us on social @pennandbeech or email@example.com